Wednesday, June 29

Angry Bird Addicted

Hye people, visitor, readers, stalkers-who ever exist in this blog! I am currently addicted to Angry Bird game by my iPhone4/ipod/ipad and that's why my blog was lack of update recently, hehehe. I knew about this game months ago but I just ignored it like 'Huh, Angry Bird? Ada pig hijau? Ada monyet?Ape tu? Childish gila game tu main lastik-lastik.. -..-' See, how paranoid I was back then. But amazingly, there was some adrenaline rush (what am I talking about? -..-) that asked me to try-up the Angry Bird game and pfft, I HAVE PLAYED ALL LEVELS! I repeat, ALL LEVELS! And I can't wait for the coming-soon game.

Because of this cute yet annoying game, I ignore Blogger and FB....Oh sangat hebat penangan Angry Bird yeah. Memang hebat sampai terlupa tu dia ada homework tertunggak. -..- (Cuba kira berapa kali aku buat hidung pig macam ni -..-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...