Wednesday, May 25

Books Maniac

Assallamualaikum~~ 
 Hi guys!! i just realize that i keep updating my blog when i'm in working mode..."curi" the time for update!!!..... muahahahah!! ...i guess my brain really work well under pressure.. huh?.....


Talking about 'book', I have like many books that I love. Well, I'm books maniac, I will not leave a bookstore without buying a book. Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern as the book I love.

Why?
It's because the book ain't about fairytale love story. The book tells about love in friendship that faces a lot of obstacles and consequences. It's not like Cinderella story. Yep, it ends with happy ending but they face a lot of hows and whys to get that happy ending. They love each other but they only realize it when each of them has their own mates. The only get a chance to truly fall in love when they are old, literally old.

And the way writer makes the plot, it's wonderful. She used letter and chatting text as its contents in plot. Cecelia Ahern really made a success in this novel. Well, she made it in all her novels and I am her fan. Every time I went to MPH or other bookstores, I will always search for hers. :D


Thanks for reading my craps ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...