Thursday, May 12

Busy Day...

Hye you guys and hello new followers....... :D What I did today? As usual , late nite update....
Busy all day long with my artwork design ..... Oh yeahhhh, before update my blog i'm busy removing certain so-called friends in my FB account, the one who added me in their friends list but didn't exactly act as friends-no message, no wall post at all. So I've decided to remove this kind of people. I've removed 294 of them, still, there are many more to go. Including the hidden friend requests, there are 36 of them. :O Pffft, my right hand aches a lot-effect of clicking mouse too many times. ==' Will continue removing people tomorrow. Okay done for today...thanks for following and thanks for reading my craps 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...