Tuesday, May 17

Happy Teacher's Day!!

Hi guys...how's your day going yesterday?? mine was awesome,  ahh!! everyday is awesome to me :-)) As i start to make entry for today....i remember 20 years ago what my teacher told me..."semakin banyak kita belajar semakin banyak yang kita tak tahu".....meaning??? search it for yourself, because i got the meaning of this phrase by deep thingking....and yess!! i really agree with it 100%... :-))

Okey!! i'm sorry guys for not always have time to update my blog nowadays...i am very busy with my work..i don't think i'm going to talk much ...ok done for todays....neway.."happy teachers day'' (sepatutnya wish semalam heheheh)....thanks for reading my craps.... ok guys!!! got to go see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...