Thursday, May 26

J.Co Donuts....

Hi guys....how's your day going yesterday? mine was awesome,......everyday is awesome to me :-))....yesterday i met my friend Eddie Che Yusoff....Guess what?? i got  Donut J.Co's from Chedd...Thanks so much Chedd!!...

I couldn't remember much the names of this sweet little donuts but for sure....

Tiramisu : The smell and taste of tiramisu is quiet strong. The center of the donut is filled with tiramisu flavored cream.... ;-))

Copa Banana : ( If i'm not mistaken.... ) Chochlate and banana is always one good combination...i likeeeeeee!!!!....

Snow White : This is my least favorite donut among this six. I am not sure what snow whitesuppose to taste like...but this tasted like donut and coffee creamer. The middle of the donut is filled with whipped cream and the donut sprinkled off with icing sugar and something that tasted like powdered creamer to me....

Overall i think i prefer J.Co Donuts over Big Apple because of the stronger taste and the higher sugar content....and the thicker creamier glaze....but for those who are not that into the sweet stuff Big Apple might be the better choice...okeyy guys!!!! got to go...see ya!!! anyway thanks so much Chedd :-))



Thanks for reading my craps!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disable text

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...